Our bodies are constantly turning over old skin and hair cells into new cells, repairing and renewing itself for the better…. IF we do all the right things our bodies need. In my case, I have had to change things up a bit to meet the needs of my body. At times, my hair seemed to be thinning and feeling rather dry and it’s been harder to make it look lively. As you know I like to keep things on the more natural side and I am still using my favorite hair product, Eufora. Fortunately Eufora has everything to meet the ever-changing needs of my hair. By way of experiment, I am now using Eufora’s thickening collection, which with their breakthrough technology, works to improve the health of the scalp and hair follicle — where healthy hair begins! Using Pro Amino Peptide complex and Aloe Stem Cell, these two formulations work together to provide an optimum healthy scalp environment to support hair growth. Other ingredients which nourish, protect and create a healthy scalp include:
- Butyl Avocadate and 5-Alpha Reductase, which regulate sebum production and keep the hair and scalp system fresh and nourished
- Neem oil, an antiseptic and antibacterial
- Co-enzyme Q10, Vitamin C and E, all antioxidants
- Citrus and Peppermint oil, which stimulate blood flow to the scalp
- Licorice Root, an anti-inflammatory, anti-itch and anti-flaking solution
- Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B7 for healthy scalp and hair growth
I have not finished using all the product but the results so far are encouraging. I have noticed less hair loss while shampooing and brushing, my scalp feels fresh and “tingly” and my hair feels fuller and more lively.
More to come in the weeks that follow on the the results on my little experiment on personal hair care health.